Ok... I'm so behind on updating my blog. Sorry... Well, I didn't do anything on Monday except stay back in school to have one final practice for the Teachers' Day performance audition which was held this morning. We actually got in! On Saturday, I had my Math Mock Exam and after that, Valerie, Georgie and I went across the street so that Georgie could look for some -------s. But there weren't any. Not even in NTUC! LOL. After, my dad took us to downtown east. We all felt so naff in our 2 pieces. Me in my denim, Georgie in her blue ones and Val in her bright orangy ones. It was really fun. Except I got water in my ears. The 3 of us were trying to all fit into 1 tube and the lifeguard was trying to not laugh at us. So hilarious. Something about a lesbian orgy. LOL. The wave pool was really cool... I almost drowned though... Hee...
Then yesterday wasn't very interesting so I shan't bore you with that. This morning, I had to lug a whole bag of clothes to school that we ended up not even changing into. But all the effort paid of because... we got in!!!
9:25 PM